Letters to my future self

20060206

Letters to my future self

6th Feb - i'm leaving on a jetplane....

in approx 20 hrs from now, i'll be on my way to brisbane. jus mins away i was still struggling to pack whatever i need into my suitcase. the task isnt complete yet, jus taking a short break.

there's sooo much to pack, so many things to prepare. and i'll even need to go over to taka tmr to pick up my new specs. so many things that needed to be left instructions aft i leave.

so many things to look forward to and yet also so much uncertainty.

man, wish me good luck.

for those that will be seeing me off tmr, i'll see u at the airport, terminal 1 Flight QF 52, i shd be there at abt 7.

for those that arent, i'll see u in december then, when i return during the hols.

if i manage to get affordable connection, i'll prob come online within 48 hrs, if not... i dont even wan to imagine

oh boy....
-out-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home